Tennis Training Recreational Afternoons | Semester 2 2022 (Non-Competitive Year 3 to Year 12)
$150.00 – $300.00
Tennis is a great social sport that teaches players strategy, strength and determination.
Tennis training is offered year-round to students, in the form of Recreational training.
Students who nominate for recreational training will not compete for MLC School in any match play or tournaments during the year.
Students will train once a week, in small group training sessions that are held in the afternoons 3:30pm – 4:30pm on varying nominated weekdays, according to year groups.
Training sessions are held on the Synthetic Field at MLC School.
Junior School students will get changed at the Junior School and will be picked up by their coach on the Red Carpet. Parents are expected to collect students from the Tennis Courts at the conclusion of training at 4:30pm.
If a Junior School Student needs to be returned to after school care at the completion of training please notify the Sports Department.
Please note the cost has been adjusted to reflect the second half of the semester for late enrolments.
MLC School PE Top
MLC School PE Shorts or Skort
Training is scheduled for after school from 3.30pm-4.30pm at the MLC School Tennis Courts. Groups will be based on age and ability.
Training begins the week beginning 16 July and runs until Friday 8 December
|Monday Afternoon||Year 7|
|Tuesday Afternoon||Year 8 – Year 12|
|Wednesday Afternoon||Year 3 – Year 6|
|Thursday Afternoon||Year 3 – Year 6|
|Friday Afternoon||Year 3 – Year 6|
On the rare occasions that it may be necessary for a player to miss training:
- If the inability to attend is known in advance – a written explanation (email) from the player’s parent/carer is to be given to the coach in advance. This notice should be given as early as possible.
- If the player is absent from school on the day of training – the player’s parent/carer is asked to advise the coach and Sports Department of their daughter’s absence from training.
Continued failure to attend training without a timely written explanation is unacceptable and may jeopardise the player’s continued involvement in sport.
A member of the Sports Department will contact Parents/carers of students whose non-attendance at training is not notified in the correct manner.
Our main form of communication with the players and their parents is via email and occasionally text messages. Please ensure you regularly check emails to ensure you are well informed regarding Tennis in 2022. The Sports Update in Audacia, the weekly newsletter also contains important information. This newsletter is sent every Friday afternoon during term time.
Private lessons are also available, please contact the Sports Department to make arrangements.
- Bookings are only valid once payment transaction is complete and information is received.
- Processed bookings will provide an email receipt including a Customer Reference Number. We advise you to print this email and keep it for your records.
- Please email email@example.com, if you have any further questions.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand my daughter will need to attend her scheduled afternoon training sessions from 3.30pm – 4.30pm.
- I understand registrations for Tennis training are run on a semesterly basis and include both Term 3 and Term 4 registrations.
- I understand requests for sessions outside of the schedule are considered, however, not always guaranteed.
- I understand the registration fee is non-refundable.