Tennis September Holiday Camp 19th – 21st September, 2022
$60.00 – $180.00 inc GST
The 2022 Tennis Holiday Camp will be held this year in the first week of the September holidays at the end of Term 3, from Monday 19 September to Thursday 22 September 2022.
This holiday camp is for Pre-K to Year 12 girls who are keen to focus on their Tennis skills while participating in a fun holiday environment. The camp aims to develop players’ match play and individual skills.
External students/siblings are permitted to attend.
The camp runs from 9am to 1pm, for the four days. Participants have the option to attend for one, two, three or four days.
No uniform is required.
All ages: Pre-K to Year 12
|Training Dates||Term 3 September Holidays
|Training Venue||MLC School Synthetic Fields (Tennis Courts)|
|Cost||1 Day $60
2 Days $120
3 Days $180
Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of illness or absence.
Mr Ludovic Catherine
Our main form of communication with students and their parents is via email and occasionally text messages. Please ensure you regularly check emails to ensure you are well informed regarding the Holiday Tennis Camp.
Students in Pre-K to Year 12 must complete their Tennis Holiday Camp Registration by Sunday 18 September 2022.
A NON-REFUNDABLE fee of $60-$180 will be charged at the point of registration.
- Bookings are only valid once payment transaction is complete and information is received.
- Processed bookings will provide an email receipt including a Customer Reference Number. We advise you to print this email and keep it for your records.
- Please email Kylie Bickerstaff on email@example.com, if you have any further questions.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand the camp options run from 19 to 21 September 2022.
- I understand the associated risks involved with Tennis.
- I understand that while MLC School takes measures to make the sporting activities as safe as reasonably possible for participants, there is a risk that students can be injured and suffer loss (including financial loss) and damage as a result of their participation in these sporting activities, whether at training or in actual events.
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen and water bottles for the duration of the session.
- Please bring a small snack for morning tea.
- Please note due to COVID-19 restrictions there will be no sharing of food or drink at the session.
- Please note due to COVID-19 restrictions parent spectators are not allowed at the Holiday Camp.
- Drop off and pick up is at the Sun shade end of the MLC School Synthetic Field (Tennis Courts).