Inhale Yoga Fitness | Term 4 2022 (Year 7 to Year 12)
Yoga is a type of exercise in which you move your body into various positions to become more fit or flexible, to improve your breathing, and to relax your mind.
A NON-REFUNDABLE fee of no more than $85.00 is charged at the point of registration. Fees include registration, team equipment and coaching fees.
Interested students must complete their online registration prior to attending their first training session. Attendance is monitored.
- Bookings are only valid once payment transaction is complete and information is received.
- Processed bookings will provide an email receipt including a Customer Reference Number. We advise you to print this email and keep it for your records.
- Please email Lisa Filby if you have any further questions on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- I will ensure my daughter is committed to the Inhale Yoga class.
- I understand that my daughter cannot transfer this to another/alternate fitness class on offer at MLC School.
- I will ensure that my daughter wears the correct uniform at all times.
- I understand the term runs from Tuesday 11 October – Thursday 8 December 2022
- I understand the registration fee is non-refundable.
MLC School PE Uniform
|Training Days||Monday mornings commencing 17 October 2022|
On the rare occasions that it may be necessary for a player to miss training or a competition:
- If the inability to attend is known in advance – a written explanation (email) from the player’s parent/carer is to be given to the coach in advance. This notice should be given as early as possible.
- If the player is absent from school on the day of training or on competition day – the player’s parent/carer is asked to advise the coach and Sports Department of their daughter’s absence from training or the game.
Continued failure to attend training or competitions without a timely written explanation is unacceptable and may jeopardise the player’s continued involvement in sport.
A member of the Sports Department will contact Parents/carers of students whose non-attendance at training or games is not notified in the correct manner.
Our main form of communication with the players and their parents is via email and occasionally text messages. Please ensure you regularly check emails to ensure you are well informed regarding Yoga in 2022. The Sports Update in Audacia, the weekly newsletter also contains important information. This newsletter is sent every Friday afternoon during term time.