2022 Semester 2 Pre K – Year 2 Friday Afternoon Tennis Training
$150.00 – $300.00
Tennis is a great social sport that teaches players strategy, strength and determination.
Tennis training is offered year-round to students, in the form of Recreational training.
Students will train once a week, in small group training sessions that are held in the afternoons 3:30pm – 4:30pm on Fridays
Pick up is at 4.30pm
As the coaches have other commitments, the delayed collection of students has a significant impact on other programs operating across the school. Sports Staff will supervise your daughter for a maximum of 5 minutes at the conclusion of their session, before signing them into after school care at a casual cost to the parent/guardian, this is due to the coach having to attend their next session.
Training sessions are held on the Synthetic Field at MLC School.
Junior School students will get changed at the Junior School and will be picked up by their coach on the Red Carpet. Parents are expected to collect students from the Tennis Courts at the conclusion of training at 4:30pm.
If a Junior School Student needs to be returned to after school care at the completion of training please notify the Sports Department.
Please note the cost has been adjusted to reflect the second half of the semester for late enrolments.
Private lessons are also available, please contact the Sports Department to make arrangements.
- Bookings are only valid once payment transaction is complete and information is received.
- Processed bookings will provide an email receipt including a Customer Reference Number. We advise you to print this email and keep it for your records.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any further questions.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand my daughter will need to attend her scheduled afternoon training sessions from 3.30pm – 4.30pm.
- I understand registrations for Tennis training are for Semester 2 (Term 3 and 4).
- I understand the registration fee is non-refundable.
MLC School PE Top
MLC School PE Shorts or Skort
Training is scheduled for after school from 3.30pm-4.30pm at the MLC School Tennis Courts. Groups will be based on age and ability.
Friday Afternoon Year Pre K – Year 2
Semester runs through Term 3 and Term 4 term time.
On the rare occasions that it may be necessary for a player to miss training:
- If the inability to attend is known in advance – a written explanation (email) from the player’s parent/carer is to be given to the coach in advance. This notice should be given as early as possible.
- If the player is absent from school on the day of training – the player’s parent/carer is asked to advise the coach and Sports Department of their daughter’s absence from training.
Continued failure to attend training without a timely written explanation is unacceptable and may jeopardise the player’s continued involvement in sport.
A member of the Sports Department will contact Parents/carers of students whose non-attendance at training is not notified in the correct manner.
Our main form of communication with the players and their parents is via email and occasionally text messages. Please ensure you regularly check emails to ensure you are well informed regarding Tennis in 2022. The Sports Update in Audacia, the weekly newsletter also contains important information. This newsletter is sent every Friday afternoon during term time.